Grab a button!

TCBOTB
TCBOTB
TCBOTB

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Yeah, I design clothes too!

Hi Friends!

I was just thinking, I should tell all of the people in the cute blog universe about the other fun thing I do using my custom design skills! I design clothes...fun right? I wanted to be able to make a pair of leggings, a phone case, or t-shirt that was one of a kind, that I could not find ANYWHERE else! I have a cute unique blog, now I want cute unique clothes too! A girl can have it all right?!

Introducing Hot Mess By Ash! A place where I design and create adorbs clothes and accessories and put them out there for you to purchase if you see something you like!

I also do custom designs too...so if you would want a shirt with your name,  or leggings that have your instagram photo on them, I'd be obliged to do that for ya!!!

Heck, I could even turn a blog background into a t-shirt print! WOAH!!!

So head on over and take a peek at my growing inventory!

Here's a sample of some of my faves:








Let me know if you have any other questions.... It's Etsy, Here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HotMessByAsh?ref=hdr_shop_menu


I'm excited!

xoxo,

Ashley
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last two clothes are very nice.I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Engineering Colleges, Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails