Grab a button!

TCBOTB
TCBOTB
TCBOTB

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Toffee Apple Dip

This apple dip is perfect for fall! I love it. The recipe is from myrecipes.com. I made it the other night and loved it!

Ingredients

  • 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 (8-oz.) package toffee bits **the chocolate covered toffee bits are good too!**
  • 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preparation

1. Mix together all ingredients until well blended. Best if refrigerated over night. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
-Becky
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds so good I might have to make it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 09, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Upcoming Movies 09 Trailer, About Dubai, Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More. .

    To start just go to http://www.tips-career.blogspot.com/

    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback and help us improve the sites further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome!

    Come on over to my blog to accept your Best Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds really cute..and very cute blog u have got..i wish my mom would be alive and could learn some tims from this very blog..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to bother you here on your blog, but could not find an email to contact.

    I paid for three-column blog which you all did. I loved it, but goofed and deleted it when changing the design. Is there anyway, you could please redo the three-column?

    Thank you,

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY...that sounds so good! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so good! This is in my army of potluck/ family gathering favorites! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails