Grab a button!

TCBOTB
TCBOTB
TCBOTB

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 4, 2010

HELP! Blogamation.com TAKEOVER!!! :)

Oh no! (Or should I say Oh YES!?!) Blogamation.com has spread it's movin' and groovin' fever, and we've caught a bad case of it! :)

We have officially launched blogamation.com, and we have to say, the response has been FABULOUS! So many of you have already found the site and added one of our adorable blogamations to your blog! I'm smiling so BIG right now!

If you haven't caught the fever yet, head on over to Blogamation.com and find the perfect accessory to match your blog.

Of course, we want to see your blogs in ACTION, so let us know about it!

Woo Hoo! Let's get movin'!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Yessirrreeeee, the blogamations are the BEST! You have performed miracles and I can't even find the words to tell you how much fun they are and how it jazzes everything up beyond imagination. A MILLION thanks for all your hard work :D I just love ya to death! Ck out my page for Christmas now, lol:
    http://jennydshappyhours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogamations are awesome!! :)
    I have Santa and Rudolph sleighing across my page right now - come check it out ;)
    http://thannistingogsager.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added the snowflakes to my blog, they are so cute!Thanxxxx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried using the snowman attire and Santa's sleigh and they aren't working for me. I did everything that I was supposed to do and they aren't working for me. Thanks they are very adorable and I would like to have one up on my blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nevermind I got the snow man working for me. :) At http://jessychad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using the falling snow..I love it! Makes my Christmas profile even more merrier. Thank you guys so much for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to play with this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need help! My background is not showing up on my blog. I've made sure my template was minima, even deleted the gadget and repasted it...just to be sure. Any thoughts?
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the big blue snowflakes, but they took too long to start falling. The blue is ok, but I think different colors like silver and gold my be good too. I put the small snow falling like you have here. LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!!!! You can see it at http://asavingmomssanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrads! This is really a nice blog!I'm follwing
    you! I hope you will visit me over at TanyasTreasureTrove and follow me as well!:0)

    http://tinyurl.com/23skjfk

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails