Grab a button!

TCBOTB
TCBOTB
TCBOTB

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Call for Wordpress Designers with Graphic Skills!

Hi Everyone!

Our new custom design site has really taken off, and we are so busy with orders that we know it's time to call for a new graphic artist to join our team! 

Keep in mind, this is Wordpress specific, so please only leave a comment if you have skill in designing a custom layout and then converting it into a Wordpress theme.

So what are you waiting for? If you think you could be our newest teammate, post your comment BELOW. Be sure to leave us your email address so that we can send you email detailing the next step!

(PS. Graphic Designers who design for blogger, DON'T FRET! We will be posting a call for your talents VERY soon. Keep watching!)

We can't wait!

Ashley and Becky
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is really providing great information to us! We might try to work a reference to this one into our blog post about our wordpress designer later next week.

    wordpress designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT a wordpress designer, but I just started a blog using wordpress and bought my domain and all. I read in one of my favorite blogs that she was switching over to wordpress and reccommended it for how professional it was, etc. But now I am regretting it because the blogspot/blogger things are SO much cuter/already created! I downloaded your Lollapalooza wordpress template, but can't for the life of me figure out how to install it.. cannot find this "add new theme" button all these tutorial sites talk about. I have probably spent 4 hours trying to figure out how to get this adorable template on my site. I LOVE it, but could you post something on a FAQ directions how to use it? ...From a desperate, crafty but amateur wordpress user

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey decoratemylife-I know how frustrated you must be! I honestly do not know anything about wordpress! I've tried too:) That's why we have a wordpress girl on our team that converts our backgrounds into themes. Email the design team if you are still having problems. Here is the site: http://www.thecutestblogontheblockcustomdesign.com/

    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your themes was really a CUTE thing!
    Love it and I know you'll have a graphic artist soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails