Grab a button!

TCBOTB
TCBOTB
TCBOTB

Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Note To Self: Winner!

We have a winner ladies and gentleman!



Nice job! She wrote an inspiring and funny "Note to Self." 

Here's one of the lines we really liked from her post: 

"Heather, you are not as poor as you feel you are.  You have a great job.  Stop spending your money on stupid stuff like movies, beer and candle wax, and actually invest it or do something productive with it!"

Thanks to all of those who participated in this challenge! Be sure to read everyone's who posted! They are very enlightening! 

Have a blessed day!

Ashley and Becky
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Heather...great name, by the way :) :)

    Ashley and Nicole, did you post recently about Google Friend Connect going away? I'm trying to find the original blog where I first read about this...not sure if it was yours or not!!!

    Love and hugs from the ocean shores of CAlifornia, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post by Heather, well done.
    Im going to read everyones now :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice topic n nice blog..

    if u have time visit n follow my blog
    herry-tan.blogspot.com.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all I really need some help with my blog I have one of your backgrounds I have tried to change the background but for some reason the original one I had from you still comes up and now I only have half my images everything seems to have moved over so things are not showing correctly PLEASE help if you can
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails