Grab a button!

TCBOTB
TCBOTB
TCBOTB

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blog Post Inspiration: My Daily Life


Sometime’s when I blog it seems like I’m in a rock and a hard place when it comes to thinking of new things to write about. I love this idea of ‘my daily life’ because there are endless ways that you can journal the every day things that happen in our lives.
So I wanted to share this idea with you too. You can use the pretty “My Daily Life” image from this blog post too! Just right-click it and save it to your desktop, then upload it to your blog post and share pics and words from something that goes on in your daily life! This is also something you can choose to write about every Tuesday, or whatever day of the week you choose!
We can’t wait to read about it! Post in the comments here after you’ve written, so we can take a peek into your “daily lives” too!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails