Grab a button!

TCBOTB
TCBOTB
TCBOTB

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Caramel Fudge Cheesecake

For my mother-in-law's 'Over the Hill' birthday party I tried this new recipe. All I can say is wow, wow, wow!! It was amazing! Everyone was commenting on how it was the best cheesecake they have ever had. I am not trying to brag...but I really think it was better then The Cheesecake Factory. I can't take credit for the recipe. The Taste of Home always has amazing recipes. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!
Becky-TCBOTB

(Taste of Home)

1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
1 package (14 ounces) caramels
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate, melted
2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, melted

Prepare brownie batter according to the package directions. Spread into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels with milk. Pour over brownie crust; sprinkle with pecans. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour over pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool completely. Chill overnight. Remove sides of pan before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! I am so weak to cheesecake, and what girl isn't weak to chocolate??? Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks soooo good! Hope your mother-in-law had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made this over the years twice!!! It is a WONDERFUL recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that looks SO good!!!!! I bet it was a hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks delicious! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture just made me gain 10 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer um pouco sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's better than the cheesecake factory? Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oishii so...
    tabetai na..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it taste as good as it looks. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails