Grab a button!

TCBOTB
TCBOTB
TCBOTB

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Movie Backgrounds

If you love the all things Avatar, look no further than your own blog! Now you can have Avatar on your blog for all to see. I'm an Avatar nerd so I thought some of you might be too. :)
You can grab the backgrounds here.
Also we've added a new 'movie theme' category to our backgrounds and we'd like to know: What are some of your favorite movies that you'd like to see a background theme for? We will be working on some Twilight backgrounds very soon. :)
-Ashley TCBOTB
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. cool! I have a question. I want a button but i dont know where to find the button url because i use paint. plz help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    You guys designed a blog button for me some time ago and I would like to resize it but am not sure how

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you open up your button in photobucket you can click edit and then resize it from there:)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails